COVID-19 Measures and Guidelines for The
The Brighton is taking extra precautions to
keep our patrons and staff safe during the
- Patrons and staff must sanitize hands
upon entering or re-entering the
establishment with the hand sanitizer (80%
- Social distancing will be enforced
between folks from different social bubbles.
Please stay 6 feet apart – that’s two arms’
- If you’re sick, with any symptoms of
any kind, please isolate at home and don’t
- Anyone showing symptoms inside the bar
will be asked to leave.
- We’ll be operating at reduced capacity
– only 28 people (inside) and 25 people
(patio) allowed at a time.
- No seating AT the bar. If you see a
closed section throughout the establishment,
you must avoid that section. Those tables
cannot be used due to social distancing
- Anyone who has travelled
internationally must respect the 14-day
quarantine order from government.
- Cash is accepted for payment, but the
use of cards is encouraged to prevent the
transmission of germs on cash.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please
do so into your elbow.
- No hugs, handshakes or high fives with
anyone from outside your bubble.
- Please be hyper-aware of respecting the
personal space of others.
- Anyone who may be classified as
immunocompromised is asked to stay away
while the risk of COVID-19 remains high.
Our cleaning and sanitization regimen:
- Disinfectants and bleach-based
solutions will be used to clean and
- Tables and seating will be
cleaned/sanitized between uses.
- High touch areas will be
- Debit machine will be cleaned/sanitized
- As always, all glassware will be
washed/sanitized in the dishwasher between
- Our already-strict hand washing regimen
will be augmented to even more frequent
washing and sanitizing.
Please keep in mind that The Brighton reserves
the right to refuse entry or service for any reason
at the discretion of management and staff.
These rules apply to both our patrons and staff,
and are in place to keep everyone safe and healthy.
These aren’t suggestions – they’re rules issued by
health authorities. Anyone who doesn’t follow the
rules will be asked to leave.