COVID-19 Measures and Guidelines for The Brighton
The Brighton is taking extra precautions to keep our patrons and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patrons and staff must sanitize hands upon entering or re-entering the establishment with the hand sanitizer (80% alcohol) provided.
- Social distancing will be enforced between folks from different social bubbles. Please stay 6 feet apart – that’s two arms’ lengths.
- If you’re sick, with any symptoms of any kind, please isolate at home and don’t come in.
- Anyone showing symptoms inside the bar will be asked to leave.
- We’ll be operating at reduced capacity – only 28 people (inside) and 25 people (patio) allowed at a time.
- No seating AT the bar. If you see a closed section throughout the establishment, you must avoid that section. Those tables cannot be used due to social distancing requirements.
- Anyone who has travelled internationally must respect the 14-day quarantine order from government.
- Cash is accepted for payment, but the use of cards is encouraged to prevent the transmission of germs on cash.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow.
- No hugs, handshakes or high fives with anyone from outside your bubble.
- Please be hyper-aware of respecting the personal space of others.
- Anyone who may be classified as immunocompromised is asked to stay away while the risk of COVID-19 remains high.
Our cleaning and sanitization regimen:
- Disinfectants and bleach-based solutions will be used to clean and sanitize.
- Tables and seating will be cleaned/sanitized between uses.
- High touch areas will be cleaned/sanitized frequently.
- Debit machine will be cleaned/sanitized between uses.
- As always, all glassware will be washed/sanitized in the dishwasher between uses.
- Our already-strict hand washing regimen will be augmented to even more frequent washing and sanitizing.
Please keep in mind that The Brighton reserves the right to refuse entry or service for any reason at the discretion of management and staff.
These rules apply to both our patrons and staff, and are in place to keep everyone safe and healthy. These aren’t suggestions – they’re rules issued by health authorities. Anyone who doesn’t follow the rules will be asked to leave.